Consensus parameters for each Zcash network.
This module contains the consensus parameters which are required for parsing.
Some consensus parameters change based on network upgrades. Each network upgrade happens at a particular block height. Some parameters have a value (or function) before the upgrade height, at the upgrade height, and after the upgrade height. (For example, the value of the reserved field in the block header during the Heartwood upgrade.)
Typically, consensus parameters are accessed via a function that takes a
- Arbitrary implementations for network parameters
- genesis 🔒Genesis consensus parameters for each Zcash network.
- network 🔒Consensus parameters for each Zcash network.
- Network upgrade consensus parameters for Zcash.
- Transaction consensus and utility parameters.
- The Consensus Branch Id, used to bind transactions and blocks to a particular network upgrade.
- An enum describing the possible network choices.
- A Zcash network upgrade.
- The previous block hash for the genesis block.
- The version group ID for Overwinter transactions.
- The target block spacing after Blossom activation.
- The averaging window for difficulty threshold arithmetic mean calculations.
- The version group ID for Sapling transactions.
- The activation height for the block maximum time rule on Testnet.
- The version group ID for version 5 transactions.
- Returns the hash for the genesis block in