The inbound service handles requests from Zebra’s peers.
It downloads and verifies gossiped blocks and mempool transactions, when Zebra is close to the chain tip.
It also responds to peer requests for blocks, transactions, and peer addresses.
- A download stream that handles gossiped blocks from peers.
- Uses the node state to respond to inbound peer requests.
- The services used by the
- A wrapper around
- Tracks the internal state of the
Inboundservice during setup.
- The maximum number of blocks the
Inboundservice will queue in response to a block request, before ignoring any additional block IDs in that request.
- The number of bytes the
Inboundservice will queue in response to a single block or transaction request, before ignoring any additional block or transaction IDs in that request.
- The maximum amount of time an inbound service response can take.