Unmined Zcash transaction identifiers and transactions.
Transaction version 5 is uniquely identified by
WtxId when unmined, and
Hash in the blockchain. The effects of a v5 transaction
(spends and outputs) are uniquely identified by the same
Hash in both cases.
Transaction versions 1-4 are uniquely identified by legacy
Hash transaction IDs, whether they have been mined or not.
So Zebra, and the Zcash network protocol, don’t use witnessed transaction
IDs for them.
- An implementation of the [ZIP-317] fee calculations for UnminedTxs:
- An unmined transaction, and its pre-calculated unique identifying ID.
- A verified unmined transaction, and the corresponding transaction fee.
- A unique identifier for an unmined transaction, regardless of version.
- The minimum cost value for a transaction in the mempool.
- When a transaction pays a fee less than the conventional fee, this low fee penalty is added to its cost for mempool eviction.