pub use ciphertexts::EncryptedNote;
pub use ciphertexts::WrappedNoteKey;
pub use nullifiers::Nullifier;
- Encrypted parts of Orchard notes.
- Orchard nullifier types and conversions.
- A Note represents that a value is spendable by the recipient who holds the spending key corresponding to a given shielded payment address.
- Additional randomness used in deriving the nullifier.
- Used as input to PRF^nf as part of deriving the nullifier of the note.
- A random seed (rseed) used in the Orchard note creation.